The Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review 😎

Hello beautiful! 😻

Today's post is all about the famous Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade.
I got it at Beautybay in Dark Brown (my hair is black/brown dipdied and my skin is quite tan fyi) 

This claims to be THE browproduct. They say it's waterproof, long-lasting, smudge-free and a must-have for oily skin and humid climates. Sounds pretty perfect doesn't it? Welllll I tried it and so let's jump right into the review:

• starting off with the texture : 
it has a creamy texture which is easy (almost too easy) to get out of the little glass container. Since it's sooo creamy you need to be really careful not to take out too much because trust me, a little goes a looooooong way with this!

• next base: lasting power! 
This product really keeps its promises😍 once it's set (and it sets reallllly quickly and you should brush your brows out with a browbrush to get the product off the hairs) it won't go anywhere! You can rub over your brows and - nothing happens, which is in my opinion really amazing. It lasts me from 7am until 11pm without fading or anything. And for the best part in fact: it is like seriously SOO waterproof!!! I wanted to see if it could survive a poolparty and sooo i took a shower with my brows on😁 and they stayed put, like seriously nothing smudged or rubbed off or anything and that impressed me the most.

• So how do you apply this? 
Well i use the Sephora must-have angled liner brush 90 but i think i need to go and buy an even thinner one to be able to draw those 'hairlike-strokes' if you know what i mean.
But let's see how it looks:
-Brows without anything

- Brows done: 

I think it gives a really natural look to the brow but honestly, you need a little bit of practice to get it to look natural. At my first attempt i took too much product out and ended up looking like i was 11 and trying to draw on my brows so yep be careful haha:) 
It does keep the brows in place quite nicely but i always like to brush over them with my trusty Kiko Eyebrow Designer Gel Mascara just because I feel like, since it coats most of the hairs, it looks even more natural.

• Summary: 
I really enjoy the Abh Dipbrow Pomade. It's a great product that keeps it promises and it's not that expensive ( i mean 18€ for such a nice product? Plus it will last a reaaally long time since u only need the tiniest amount of product). It's perfect for summer since it doesn't melt off and yeah i love it and i would highly recommend it if you're looking for a brow product that you can wear anytime and don't worry if it smudges:) 

so yes i hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for my next review which will be about the Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara!😊

xx, nathi😘

Comments

Your favourite posts: