Review: Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able foundation😻

Hellllo my beloved one💁


It's monday again so why not light that up a little bit with a nice review?😏


Today I wanna talk you trough the (kind of new) Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able foundation!
What I tested: beyond coverage? Long wearing? Oil control? Transferresistant? And many other things😄

So let's just start with what Marc Jacobs is promising with this 'revolutionary' foundation:


THE WEIGHT IS OVER. FULL COVERAGE IN A DOT.
INSTANT RESULTS. ALL-DAY WEIGHTLESS FINISH. BEYOND FULL COVERAGE.
THE WEIGHT IS OVER: 24-HOUR FULL, FLAWLESS COVERAGE IS YOURS IN AN INSTANT WITH THIS ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT FOUNDATION CONCENTRATE. THIS REVOLUTIONARY OIL-FREE FORMULA CONTAINS TWICE AS MUCH PIGMENT AS A LEADING FULL-COVERAGE FOUNDATION, BUT IT IS EMULSIFIED WITH GROUNDBREAKING INGREDIENTS SO THE SMALLEST AMOUNT COMPLETELY COVERS WITH DOT-ON PERFECTION.
PATENTED GOLDEN PIGMENTS ARE WRAPPED IN LECITHIN, AN INGREDIENT THAT IS BIOCHEMICALLY SIMILAR TO SKIN, FOR IMMEDIATE, EFFORTLESS BLENDING AND A SMOOTH, SOFT MATTE FINISH. 
THE INNOVATIVE DOT APPLICATOR ALLOWS FOR BUILDABLE, CUSTOM COVERAGE. SIMPLY SHAKE, DOT AND BLEND FOR PERFECTION SO UNPRECEDENTED, IT’S RE(MARC)ABLE. 
• FULL COVERAGE IN A DOT: DOT APPLICATOR ENSURES THE PERFECT AMOUNT
• JOJOBA, SUNFLOWER, ACACIA AND MIMOSA EXTRACTS IMPROVE BLENDABILITY
• PATENTED GOLDEN MICA DELIVERS SUPERIOR RADIANCE


Yea okay, I must admit this sounds so awesome already😩 
Marc Jacobs just knows how to seduce us😻

I got mine in the shade 54 Honey Medium and I think overall there are 32 shades available, from really light to really dark and for pinky undertones and yellow undertones, so basically you can find your perfect match!


The packaging already looks so nice! 
The box is sleek, shiny, black/white and simple; honestly that's the kind of box I prefer because those always look so chic😇 
The bottle is truly a beauty! It's frosted glass with a metallic ring and a plastic cap. It just looks soo luxurious! 
Now if you open the plastic cap, there will be your 'dropper' which you'll need to turn out of the bottle, but it's not really a dropper unfortunately...it's more like a spatula but with a round tip so yea i don't know haha

The price is at 55$ and 44,50€ at Sephora, which is really pricey, so let's find out how it wore throughout the day shall we?




So this is my face without any makeup - only moisturizer! I thought this pic was necessary to show you guys the coverage it gives.





4 mini dots for my whole face? OOOOKAY MARC JACOBS! Got full coverage with suuuch less product, i seriously was blown away immediately! Haha






After about 3 hours: still looking okay - i don't know why there are those mini spots but i get them from day to day and in the evening they go away idk what that is but they don't have ti do anything with the coverage, because the coverage is still quite good and I'm not oily yet! (I didn't use any primer to see how and if it works)




After about 8 hours - end of the day - my face still looks quite nice! The coverage did fade a tiny little bit but nothing dramatic because you still can't see any of my discoloration🙏🏻  
annnnd i'm not oily! My face looks a little dewy but not oily at all which is great🙈


Long story short: 


- 55$/44,50€ for 0.75fl.oz/22mL
- 32 shades available
- less is more - 3 to 4 dots for you whole face are enough!
- immediate full coverage
- doesn't oxydize 
- oil controlling (i have combination/oily skin but more on the oilier side)
- smells nice, a little bit like good skincare, but not too intense 
- i apply this with my e.l.f Stipple Brush, but the BeautyBlender works just as well, same for the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
- also works as a spot-concealer!
- stays on all day (i've worn it today from 7am until 7pm with a primer! And it held up soooo nicely! I was blotting a little bit at around 6pm but only because i wanted to see how much comes off😅)

Now I also want to share some cons with you;

- enhances dry patches! So not recommended for drier skin.
transfers a little bit - if you're a face toucher like me, you need to be careful with this😅 but i've seen worse so it's not that baaad
- pricey for not even 1fl.oz! But idk of this is a con because you need such less product so yea i guess that's like a neutral fact?
- i'm out of cons!!!😂


So all in all, i just really really love this foundation and I'm so glad this works out this well for me because I was seriously bloooown away after the first application! 
I seriously have never seen anything comparable (because I think the finish is way prettier than the Estée Lauder DW foundation! This has a more dewy finish but doesn't feel sticky or something like that) and coverage-wise is this a perfect product! 
It doesn't say it controlls oils buut it does and with the right primer you can make this stay for a whole day
I wouldn't use a silicone-y primer though because I feel like this slips off the silicone after a few hours.

I hope this will last me a good while since it is quite pricey but I need only about 3 to 4 mini dots to cover my whole face (2x cheeks, 1/0x nose and 1xforehead)


And yes that's it for today I guess! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact me dear!😘


Looove,
xx nathi😘😍


Comments

  1. Nice review! What is the best primer for remarcable foundation?thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your favourite posts: